SourGroup
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

SourGroup

مدينة صور

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Biba
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
Biba

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 134
العمر : 35
Localisation : Don't follow me, I don't know where I'm going!..My only goal is just to be me
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/01/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
sour:
How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Left_bar_bleue0/0How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 16, 2007 1:56 am

The US and the Middle East have been involved in relations for many years. This involving is because of the attacking that US does on the Middle East. In another way, the Middle East refuses this attacking wherever the reasons are as the US says. The US excuse the attacking and says that it goals to help the Middle East by giving it the real freedom and distributing the terrorists which thinks Hezbollah so the US send its soldiers, pays a lot of money and does wars to help the Middle East.

I disagree this point, I disagree the wars of US and the reasons that US puts for it attacking on the Middle East. After the war what US did we found other goals for the US.As an example when US did the attacking on Iraq under reason to help the Iraqi’s people from their president who is Saddam Hussein, the bad president, the killer president and the terrorist president who saves nuclear bombs in his country and gave them their freedom, we found that US did the attacking because of the Gasoline that is in Iraq, to gain it and save it for itself, for it country cause US thinks for the Future and afraid to finish it Gasoline after a thousands of years. The US doesn’t care about Iraqi’s people but it care about it selfishly. US destroyed a completely country and killed it people to save the Gasoline in Iraq for itself!!

Let’s say that the US helped the Iraqi’s people and ok gave them the real freedom so why the US soldiers still in Iraq?? This question takes us to the real truth that US goal for the attacking on Iraq was fake. If now we go to Iraq what we can find? The helps of us!! Sure we’ll se hundreds of people die everyday, the economic situation goes down each day, fighting between the religions, no government, no safe place to live in it, no work and no education….That how US helped Iraq. Going back to Lebanon, US see that Hezbollah is terrorist why?? Because Hezbollah is protecting it country. I want ask the US a question: Is the one who protect his country we can say that he is guilty or terrorist?? Another question the US put Hezbollah on the list of terrorists after the September 11 and after it policies searched that Al Qaeda is the guilty so why it says that Hezbollah is terrorist. If US see that Hezbollah is terrorist why it didn’t put Hezbollah on the List of terrorists before, I mean before September 11 when Hezbollah has war with Israel? Sometimes we have to think carefully to see the truth. Anyway I’m giving my point of view and still disagree the US military to enter to the Middle East.

By Biba S.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.moghrem.8k.com
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 35
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/01/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 16, 2007 4:33 am

WoooooooooooooW Shou Feshel hayda l Topic geek hehe bas la2 3anjad gd job loser azdi ya 7elo
http://www.myspace.com/breakerinthecity
isaac ba
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 17, 2007 4:53 pm

ma ta2ila dark angel mawadi3ak mish a27la
isaac ba
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 17, 2007 4:55 pm

w biba ma tisma3i la dark angel l2no kteer magror and i tell u 10x for this nice subgect
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 35
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/01/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 17, 2007 6:32 pm

inti kteer beye5 w mish mahdoom hayda l shi bayni w ben biba w ba3den biba rfee2te w mnefham 3a ba3od mish wlad ok w ma 7ada talab ra2yak 3a mawadee3i
http://www.myspace.com/breakerinthecity
Zezou
مدير المنتدى
مدير المنتدى
Zezou

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 164
العمر : 39
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/01/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 17, 2007 7:18 pm

10x lter 3alla haida topik ! realy mofid wfe kter ma3lomat
http://www.sourgroup.com
isaac ba
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 17, 2007 8:33 pm

lik dark angel ani 3am 2wi si2ata
Biba
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
Biba

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 134
Localisation : Don't follow me, I don't know where I'm going!..My only goal is just to be me
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/01/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
sour:
How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Left_bar_bleue0/0How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 17, 2007 9:08 pm

hey guys ... fighting on my subject!!!!!!!!! god ... ana w dark angel ktir mnemza7 ma3 ba3od w ana 3endi se2a bi nafsi...10x 3a kol 7al 3al comments .. but plz i won't from u guys to fight ... 10x all

عدل سابقا من قبل في السبت فبراير 17, 2007 11:03 pm عدل 1 مرات
http://www.moghrem.8k.com
isaac ba
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 17, 2007 9:46 pm

ok i will stop
Toula
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
Toula

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 563
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/01/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 18, 2007 1:45 am

wlek sho hal biba haydi 3anjad nice topic bibita go ahead!!!!eh eh min adik sayra ketbi wmojtahedi wmosakafi kaman Smile
kapten isaac

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 38
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/02/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?   How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East? Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 21, 2007 12:13 pm

nice topic 10x 3li

How is the relationship between the US and the Middle East?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
SourGroup :: منتديات المواضيع العامة عن مدينة صور :: الحروب في لبنان ,والعالم العربي-
انتقل الى: